sábado, 20 de setembro de 2008

Soulbizness - "Not The Man"

Baby
You took me for granted
But I told you
Time and time again
I was not the man
You were waiting

And baby
Don't take it so badly
I know, I'm the one to blame
I am not the man
You think I am

Eventually
I would be moving on
You just didn't think it would be so soon
But I was never meant to stay for long
I'm sorry I have to leave this soon
There is no such thing, no such thing
As winter flowers in bloom

Baby
We are not the same
I've been, on both sides of the game
I'm not the man you think I am
I am not the man you think I am
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's a crying shame you had
Misinterpreted what I said
Love is my scarecrow
I thought I told you so

Eventually
I would be moving on
You just didn't think it would be so soon
But I was never meant to stay for long
I'm sorry I have to leave this soon

Eventually
I would be moving on
You just didn't think it would be so soon
But I was never meant to stay for long
I'm sorry I have to leave this soon
There is no such thing, no such thing
As winter flowers in bloom

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Grande descoberta. Prometem pelo estilo diferente e original. Vamos ver a progressão criativa, num dos momentos mais delicados de uma banda, do experimental com sucesso para a afirmação musical!